We collect both non-personally identifiable information from you and personally-identifiable information about you on this web site. Use of personal information collected by Strategie Art is strictly confidential and protected under the Data Protection Act.
Non-personally identifiable information
Our web servers automatically collect only the following information, even if you do not join or register with us:
- your ISP
- your IP address
- your web browser type and version
- the number of colours your screen is displaying
- your operating system
- the URL you clicked on to get here
This information is used to improve our service by adapting our pages to display correctly on many different platforms, and also to record number of visitors, page impressions etc.
If you place an order you give us:
- a username and password
- your name and address
- your company name
- the assurance that you have read and wish to abide by our terms and conditions
- an email address
- telephone number
- credit/debit card details
- we also keep a record of any e-mail correspondence that you send us in order to keep track of any problems, comments or concerns you may raise regarding use of our website
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit written consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date.
Your email address is used to send you your order confirmations. We do not sell, rent, lend or in any other way release your email address to other organisations.
If you choose to purchase, you may choose to pay online. In this event the payment providers’ Privacy and Data Protection policies apply.
Use of information we gather
- for internal record keeping
- to improve our products and services
- to send periodical promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
All parties with access to your information are subject to confidentiality obligations. If you think someone else knows your password, or is using it, tell us immediately and we will send you a new password. Even though we take appropriate technical steps to protect your security, you should remember that data transmission over the internet cannot always be guaranteed as 100% secure and you must therefore accept that you use the website at your own risk.