Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions regulate the business relationship between you and us. By using our web site, placing an order and purchasing goods from Strategie Art you enter into a legally binding agreement with us on the following conditions. You should read and understand these conditions because they affect your rights and liabilities.
- The Strategie Art website is owned and operated by Strategie Art, A. Mudrinic (hereafter referred to as “Strategie Art, “Gallery”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) and operates from our Head Office at 15 Yardley Street, London WC1X 0EX. If you wish to contact us, you may in the first instance e-mail us via the Contact page. If your enquiry is exceptionally urgent, you may telephone (during Office Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00 GMT) on +44 (0)20 33934363 or +44 (0)7986 164321. Please leave a message with your contact telephone number if there is no one available to take the call immediately, and we will call you back.
- “Buyer”, “Purchaser”, “Customer” “Consumer” or “you” means the person and/or organisation who purchases Artwork from us.
- “Artwork”, “Art”, “Product”, “Goods” means the pieces of art/artwork/products which you agree to buy from us, as specified in the Order Confirmation.
- “Carrier”, “Courier”, “Shipping Company” refers to anybody contracted by our artists or ourselves to deliver goods from us to you
- If you are under 18 years of age you may not purchase goods from us
Other Applicable Terms and Policies
The following additional terms also apply to your use of our site:
- Purchase Policy
- Pricing and Ordering
- Shipping and Tax
- Returns and Refunds
- Cookies Policy
Accuracy of Information
- Strategie Art website usage is at your own risk. Any information found on this website is intended for guidance only. The website and the products described in it are subject to change without notice.
- We will attempt to ensure that the information available on the website at any time is accurate. No warranty is given as to the truth of any information on our website. We will not be held liable for any errors, inaccuracies or omissions. We will use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after becoming aware or being notified of these.
- While we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of Artworks you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- We have made every effort to develop this website to be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site. The site is managed from a secure data centre designed for the purpose. We will not be liable for damage to, or viruses that may affect your computer equipment, software, data or other property, in the unlikely event that this may result from your accessing, using or browsing this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text or images.
- The services/website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that Strategie Art is not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
Content and Intellectual Property Rights
- Copyright in the web site, ownership rights, intellectual property rights, its design, layout, look, appearance and graphics remain our property. The contents of the web site may be downloaded printed or copied for personal use only.
- Artists retain copyright to their own work at all times, unless they have expressly granted, in writing (and often for a fee) permission to use one of their images.
- You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, except as is expressly permitted in this agreement.
- The copyright of all images and Artists’ written content shown on this site will be protected by the Artists with recourse to legal action if necessary.
- Our website also contains trade marks belonging to third parties, the copyright, trademarks and other rights to which are the property of their respective owners, who in turn reserve all of their rights in respect thereof. You may not use or reproduce any trademarks appearing on our website for any purpose without the prior agreement of the relevant owner.
- You agree that you will not violate any aspect of the installation’s security
- You will not modify, copy, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or damage any part of our web site or any software used on it
- Any such violation is unlawful in many jurisdictions and any contravention of law may result in criminal prosecution
- Violation means accessing data unlawfully or without consent; attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures; attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”; forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting; taking any action in order to obtain goods to which you are not entitled
- You may not attempt to interfere with service to any user
- You agree to indemnify us against any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of any violation of system security as set out above
Disclaimers of Warranties
- We reserve the right to refuse use of the services or any order for whatsoever reason
- We give no warranty as to any implied warranty or fitness of goods for a particular purpose
- Strategie Art cannot warrant that this website will be available uninterrupted or error free at all times. We will, however, endeavour to correct errors as soon as we are made aware of them, within the time constraints placed upon us by our web-hosting providers.
Limitations of Liability
- Strategie Art, its agents, employees and any person involved in the creation, production and distribution of this website, shall not be liable for any claims, liability, or direct/indirect, punitive, actual, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or other losses or damages resulting from your purchase of any product or services on the Strategie Art website, or from any use of any content or systems. This includes any economic loss or loss of profit, sales, revenue (including without limitation loss of revenues, data, information, software, profits, contracts, business, anticipated savings or any other indirect or consequential loss) or business suffered by you or any third party howsoever caused, whether as a result of any negligence, breach of contract, misrepresentation or otherwise.
- If applicable law does not allow the exclusion of some or all of the above limitations or liability to apply to you, then the limitation will apply to you only to the extent permitted by applicable law. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, then the remainder of the agreement shall remain valid and enforceable.
- Other than those implied by law where a Buyer is dealing as a Consumer, in the event of our breaching any of these Terms and Conditions, your remedies are limited to damages, which in no circumstance whatsoever will exceed the price of the Artwork.
You agree to indemnify and hold Strategie Art, its officers and directors harmless from and against any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions and any claim or demand brought against Strategie Art by any third party arising out of your use of the services and/or and content submitted, posted or transmitted through the services, including without limitation, all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs expense (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) howsoever suffered or incurred by Strategie Art in consequence of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
When goods are provided without a charge, they are not to be associated with any service for which a charge is made. There is, therefore, no obligation on us in respect of such goods
Right of Third Parties
Nothing in this agreement or on our web site shall confer on any third party any benefit under the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
Invalidity and Severance
Invalidity and severance – Each clause or any part at all of these Terms and Conditions and Agreement is to be regarded as independent of the others. This means that should any clause or any part at all of these Terms and Conditions be found to be unenforceable or invalid, it will be severed and will not affect the enforceability or validity of the rest of these Terms and Conditions and Agreement.
In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms or any contract between you and us, then you agree to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
We will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of our obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to, acts of God, accidents, war, fire, strikes, lock outs, failure of any communications including telecommunications or computer systems, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and we will be entitled to a reasonable extension of our obligations.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions and our agreement shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
© 2016 Strategie Art – Modern & Contemporary, London UK